Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

FIBEROPTIC DANDELION








Happy Friday, everyone!

If you're in the mood for something fun and interactive, check out the New Museum's NEW INC Showcase at Red Bull Studios in NYC.  Featuring a number of different interactive projects, the exhibition covers collaborative projects merging art, technology, and creativity.

My favorite was Luma, an installation by Lisa Park and Kevin Siwoff.  Featuring hundreds of fiberoptic shreds that made up gigantic dandelion heads, microphones throughout the space which light activated different parts of the installation.

Just before I entered, there was a young fellow with a magnificent voice on the microphone, so I'll admit I dealt with a bit of stage fright.  Once conquered, I'm sure everyone in the space appreciated my rendition of Mary Had a Little Lamb.


Dress: Mint by Jodi Arnold (I've had this dress for over 6 years and still love it!)
Shoes: United Nude

Photos by Tatyana Levina.

13 comments:

  1. You need to have time to take care of the active. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you.

    baixar banana kong , banana kong , download banana kong , banana kong download

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.

    lennyfacetext.com

    ReplyDelete