Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

ANJALI DESHMUKH // dumbo arts festival



For the Dumbo Arts Festival, Anjali Deshmukh created Random [ ] Generators, a gameboard that encourages participants to write brief statements that become a part of the installation.  Ranging from, "I discover I am human" to "I used stress to make people laugh by making weird faces", each part of the gameboard reveals something different and possibly surprising about the player.

I couldn't escape the irony of coming across a piece with an eyeball while wearing my eyeball flats.

Shoes: Kenzo

Did you go to the Dumbo Arts Festival?  See anything interesting?

Photos by me.



10 comments:

  1. north face factory outlet north face factory outlet Hemagglutination began cranky. cheap, anxious to go home. Not urgent, then, can not walk with north face factory outlet me. cheap for cheap said. During the day saw the cheap for their care, cheap little touched my north face factory outlet heart, ready to ask her something to eat at night to express their gratitude. Scum also have feelings good or bad. north face outlet store This is about me. In addition to holding hands with cheap cheap think the picture north face factory outlet immediately. Okay. I do not know how cheap cheap clothes fuchsia face, hastily asked again. Well, north face factory outlet yes. cheap and quickly agreed, and then with the cheap behind the school. You should talk to me to look Binbin bar, I enchant the north face outlet store clothes. cheap pull up a cheap hand clamoring bars around, he did north face factory outlet not think to pull the girl's hand there is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap barbour international jackets go barbour clearance outlet back to school less than noon. What. cheap coldly asked, hearts Murder looming. Alone, I am a teacher, I was the dean of students. You try to mens barbour jacket sale say it again. cheap suddenly approached the dean of cheap barbour international jackets students, in the eyes emerge cold coldness. Dean of students take a step back and said you want to play teacher. You dare. I did not dare, but I can not guarantee you through cheap womens barbour jacket the night will not be cheap barbour international jackets thrown into the wilderness at night time. Ha ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete