Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

ART BASEL RECAP: It Was All Yellow










I'm just coming down from the art high of my first visit to Art Basel in Switzerland.  The largest and most well-known art fair in the world happens in the tiny town of Basel, on the German and French border each June.  According to FitBit, I spent 7 hours walking through 7 miles of art in one day.  There was such a wide range of artwork, and so much to see, that I'm sure my expression resembled the above photo more often than I'd like to admit.  A theme throughout was the color yellow, and there are just a few of my favorites, above, with links below.

Dress: H&M
Necklace: Kayellepea
Shoes: Kenzo

Photos by John Peter William Sealy.

9 comments:

  1. Did you happen to see Atelier 24? A relative of mine owns a gallery outside of Basel.

    ReplyDelete