Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

SLOW DANCE AND THE DAYLIGHT









"The work I make is based on things and places I see, feel, and keep close to me." --Paul Wackers
I can't believe the summer is coming to an end.  Thankfully, Paul Wackers' new mural at the James Hotel in SoHo is just bright and cheery enough to keep the summer spirit alive.  As a part of the #artatthejames program, Wackers' mural engages with the neighborhood and provides a welcome respite from the passing traffic on Sixth Avenue.  

Silk Jumpsuit: H&M
Sandals: Valentino

Photos by William Sealy.

5 comments:

  1. Very helpful. I’m just starting out and it’s cool to know there are some people out there who dedicate time to giving such helpful tips.



    No Addiction Powder | Aire Bra |Slim 24 Pro | Hair Building Fiber |Dhanlaxmi Yantra |Slim 24 Pro | Body Buildo | Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete