Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

KELTIE FERRIS






This is the work of an artist who isn't afraid to tell painting "I love you."*

I discovered the work of Keltie Ferris in 2012, at her first solo exhibition with Mitchell-Innes & Nash.  I immediately fell in love with the intense color palette and her fresh mark-making.  At her second exhibition with the gallery, there was even more to love: Ferris's work combines so many different ways of getting the paint onto the canvas (even using her body as a means of transport) and the color palette was even more euphoric; somewhat like my mood after experiencing her latest work.

Blouse and pants: Diane von Furstenberg
Leather vest: Yigal Azrouel
Handbag: Milly

*from The New Yorker review.
Photos by Kathy Paciello.

6 comments:

  1. Since I go to high school, I have to walk a very far distance, it always takes me half an hour to reach the school. My father bought me a bike last week, he said it would save a lot of time. But the problem was that I didn’t know how to ride. I needed to learn ride the bike. The first time when I rode the bike, I lost my balance quickly and nearly fell down, my father tried to keep my balance, so that I did not fell to the ground. After I tried for an hour, I started to know how to keep the balance and can rode for a few distance. Then my father stayed away from me and watched me. Without my father’s protection, I scared, but I needed to learn by myself. I fell down many times, but I finally could ride.NIKE AIR jordan 12
    AIR jordan 12
    jordan 12 low
    jordan 12 gamma
    jordan 12 レトロ
    jordan 12 GS
    jordan 12 白黒エアジョーダン28 SE
    エアジョーダン28 販売
    エアジョーダン28ライト
    バッシュ エアジョーダン28
    エアジョーダンXX8 SE
    エアジョーダン13レトロ
    エアジョーダン13 ホワイト
    エアジョーダン13 レディースサッカースパイク
    スパイク サッカー
    サッカー用品専門店
    Adidas サッカースパイク プレデター
    F50 アディゼロ 黄色
    F50 アディゼロ FGニューバランス 996
    ニューバランス 996 レディース
    ニューバランス m1400
    ニューバランス 574 レディース
    ニューバランス 574
    ニューバランス 574 スニーカー レディース
    ニューバランススニーカー レディース
    ニューバランススニーカー アグ ミニ
    ugg 5854
    ugg jimmy choo
    ugg jimmy
    ugg ベイリー
    ugg ボタン
    ugg ベイリーボタン

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jacksonville Jaguars Nike NFL Jerseys are getting used to winning close games late in the fourth quarter. Now it's time NHL Jerseys to get used to them being part of the AFC South race. 2015 Nike NFL Green Salute To Service Limited Jerseys Jaguars defensive end Alan Branch 2015 hot jerseys sacked Marcus Mariota at the Titans' 26-yard line as time expired to key a 19-13 victory Cheap Sale Jerseys for the Jaguars over the Tennessee Titans. Jacksonville scored 2015 New Nike NFL Jerseys 10 points in the final 3:30 to push their record to 4-5. All four wins have come down to the final minute, with three of them coming down to wholesale jerseys the final NFL Max90 Shoes play.

    ReplyDelete