Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

ROTHKO

This resemblance was completely unintentional, but I love it.


Me on the beach in a neon silk crepe H&M dress, Mark Rothko's Untitled (1960-1961). [Click photos to enlarge.]









I've been on vacation for the past week and have a plethora of photos to share! Look for lots of updates this week. My new header picture is The Green Gown by Childe Hassam, which is on view in the Gibbes Museum of Art in Charleston, South Carolina.

Thank you to everyone who checked out my Style Like U profile! I hope you'll frequent their site often, and forward my link to anyone who might enjoy it. Thank you for your support!

11 comments:

  1. I love your dress it's so pretty!!!! I love the way that you have it with art I love the color similarites. Great Post =) Thank you so much for checking out my blog.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rothko is one of my FAVORITE artists. :)

    ReplyDelete