Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

STYLELIKEU

A few months ago, I had the privilege of hosting Elisa Goodkind of Stylelikeu.com at my apartment. Stylelikeu.com is a great place to find inspiration and take a peek into the lives of loads of creative people.
For my interview, I picked out a few outfits that I felt reflected my personal style the most, and Elisa chatted with me while snapping photos and video of me, my clothes, and my apartment. I had so much fun talking with her that, after about 2 hours of interviewing, I didn't want her to leave! She has such a distinct personal style that she describes as Edwardian/Romantic, and she was wearing a pair of ponyhair loafers that I loved. We really hit it off!

Check out my Stylelikeu.com profile here, and leave me a comment. I had so much fun interviewing and I'd love to get some feedback.

Thank you so much to Elisa and Stylelikeu.com for the opportunity and for all their hard work on the result. Go check it out!
All photos from Stylelikeu.

21 comments:

  1. I just love how you use color and pattern. Your apartment is such a mirror for how you dress - the look is entirely you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog via Style like U. I'm so glad you have blog your style is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. threaded her way to Kate Spade Outlet Online the bottom of the switchbacks and plunged back through the ArkansasRiver, fighting to keep from being swept downstream in the waist-deep Kate Spade New York water. It was 2:31 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the work of all people who share information with others. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop Nike NFL Jerseys me if NHL Jerseys you've heard this wholesale jerseys one before: Marshawn NFL Nike Max90 Shoes Lynch is listed as questionable on the Seattle Seahawks' injury report ahead of Sunday's tilt with the San Francisco 49ers. Pro Bowl ballot Lynch sat 2015 hot jerseys out practices this week 2015 Nike NFL Green Salute To Service Limited Jerseys while dealing with 2015 New Nike NFL Jerseys an abdomen injury. He was limited Friday, but coach Pete Carroll said he expects Lynch Cheap Sale Jerseys to play Sunday.

    ReplyDelete