Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

NOW WEARING: Leaves, Flowers.


Florence Derive, Leaves, Flowers in the River, 2011, acrylic on canvas.
I'm slowly moving past my "denial of fall" phase, and embracing the season.  Though my color palette doesn't change very much with the arrival of autumn, I'm currently feeling inspired by flora that is just on the verge of changing color.

Jumpsuit: Vintage
Platforms: Buffalo Exchange (I last wore them here.)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet: J. Crew
Photo by Kathy Paciello; Image via Artsy.


5 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery. Love the burst of florals.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers were expensive, but quality is worth it, especially when you can't be there personally to check out the flowers. So thank you, Mercedes! flowers Sydney delivery

    ReplyDelete