Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PEN AND INK

If I had to choose my favorite medium of art, it would probably be pen and ink. It's so quick and bold, and I love the different textures you can achieve by varying paper and nib. I think that's why I like this Jean Paul Gaultier dress so much. It's like a bunch of different ink drawings sewn together somewhat haphazardly, but the result is quite a work of art! [Click photos to enlarge.]





I wore the Jean Paul Gaultier dress with an Izod bandeau and Sam Edelman espadrilles. The nail polish is "Pretty Edgy" by Essie. These photos were taken at the Ashley Inn in Charleston, SC.

13 comments:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous (and so are you!) but your shoes are breath-taking. This is love at first sight for me!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet! And the shoes are actually comfortable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress, nice smile.

    windowshop78.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant get over the dress and those shoes!!!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if you like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress, I just found your blog and I'll definitely follow!
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is art...great colors...your post is always interesting
    follow you follow me too

    ReplyDelete